Mount Annan Central is a neighbourhood shopping centre in the heart of Mt Annan. Mt Annan is a growing residential suburb in Sydney’s south west, located between Campbelltown and Camden.
Mt Annan Central Shopping Centre services a residential catchment area with an estimated population of more than 25,000 people*.
Comprising a Coles supermarket, seventeen specialty shops and two retail kiosks, the centre already includes a café, hairdresser, nail beautician, butcher, jeweller and three restaurants.
Features of the shopping centre include
- Various tenancy sizes from 25sqm to 240sqm .
- Tenancy signage & external signage opportunities.
- More than 220 car spaces.
- Pedestrian walkway linking the surrounding residential developments.
- Landscaped outdoor areas and alfresco dinning areas.
- Abundant natural light.
* Source: 'Pitney Bowes Dimasi, 2007'